Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blast from the Past

So, at first I didn't think I was going to share what I'm wearing today because I got dressed mostly with thoughts of avoiding anything rubbing against my (still!) sunburned stomach, rather than being super stylish. But when Matt saw what I was wearing he said it was totally 90's and ran to grab his 1997 high school year book to show me a girl whose outfit reminded him of mine today! So I'll show you part of my outfit and the yearbook picture. I am not actually wearing a baby doll t-shirt under my dress, but I guess I can see what Matt is saying. I'm kind of delighted by my 90's-ness. And also it's just so funny to look back at old yearbooks...


















Also, since my outfit is not too exciting today, I thought I'd share a couple of recent thrift finds that I haven't found the occasion to wear yet! I had put up pics of this skirt and blouse earlier on the blog but you couldn't see them up close.I really like the shape of this white skirt and the swingy/pleated-ness of it, too. I will have to find a reason/place to wear it!This top looks a little big and blousey, but it has little loops on the sides for a belt and I really couldn't resist it because of the flower details at the top:I guess me and my 90's self will go back to eating and couching and fondling the remote now...

- Jenna

1 comment: