Monday, July 13, 2009

Skirt Alert

Yesterday I went to the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Among the tables of housewares, clothes, jewelry, posters, vintage hats, etc. etc., I found this adorable skirt

It was tagged for $30, but I asked the guy selling it if he would take $15, and he said OK! (Which of course made me think I should have offered him $10.) One thing I didn't notice before I bought it was that the lining is made up of little shorts. At least I know that my modesty is assured when wearing this skirt!

Tragically, when I got home to try the skirt on, though it fit, the zipper wouldn't pull up. So, I asked Matt to help me and... the little tab that pulls the zipper up broke off. Ack! So now I must find a tailor in my neighborhood and ask them to salvage my skirt. But, I still wanted to share it because it's cute, even though it is now broken.


- Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment