Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Queens is the Future

Today I went to meet my friend Beth for lunch in Jackson Heights. Though it's just a few stops away from me on the 7 train, I've only been there once or twice. It's especially known for having delicious Indian food... though both of us were hungry for eggs, so we decided to go with a diner. Oh well, that just means I'll have to venture back out there again!





My favorite thing I saw today was this big mural in the playground of a school. It's cool and also kind of hilarious. Where is that subway car flying off to?! The future, I suppose.
And, what I wore on my journey
I love this skinny belt, I just got it last week at a thrift shop in my neighborhood. The necklace was a gift from my grandmother. The cut offs are my handy work. Just the right outfit, I think, for a Queens adventure! - Jenna

2 comments: