Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flowers

I'm getting an early start today - I have a haircut in Brooklyn and then I rush back home (and pick up my owl skirt, which is ready at the tailor's!), then Matt and I run back into the city and hop on NJ Transit and head to South Jersey. I know a lot of crap is talked about Jersey, but I kind of love it. There are so many pretty, old towns and beautiful houses and I always have a lovely time with Matt's family... I have to say, I think Jersey gets a bad wrap!

I wanted to mention one little decorating hint that is obvious, but true - flowers liven up the apartment! I have a few bud vases that I picked up at the dollar store and I also cleaned up a couple of glass soda bottles and use them as vases on my window sill. - Jenna





No comments:

Post a Comment