Saturday, July 25, 2009

Dinner Last Night

Last night I went out for Korean food with my friend Arielle. I wore one of my finds from thrift shopping yesterday - this oh-so-90's skirt that really took me back. I felt like an updated Kelly Taylor. Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Thrifted, Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted, Sandals: Clarks (from Shoe Mania)

I'm not usually super into sandals, but I really love this pair. They're comfortable and sorta stylish. Maura actually turned me onto the fact that Clarks does make some cute shoes for the ladies!Here's the detail on the skirt and of course my new fave skinny belt!

- Jenna

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment! I love the way you documented your day in pictures-great idea! I squinted to see the 90s musician you were looking up...Natalie Merchant is a wonderful choice. Great outfit in the previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Yes, it was a real 90's flashback looking up Natalie Merchant, Indigo Girls, Cake...Youtube can really suck you in!

    ReplyDelete